Select Page The Key to Make Sure Your Life is Going in the Right Direction
There are three questions that any woman could ask herself that would let her know immediately if her life is going in the right direction. As young girls we dream of the possibilities of the life we want to live- part fantasy and part reality. However, many parts of it we can have if we become knowledgeable and make smart choices. Ask yourself these three key questions to decide if you are going in the right direction?
Regal Realness Formula for Confident and Empowered Living:
Dreams + Purpose + Confidence + Action = Life of Your Dreams
1. Is my life what I thought it would be at this current stage of my life? Explain. 2. How confident do I feel on a scale from 1(lowest) – 10 (highest)? Is it high or low? (High is 7 or higher) Explain. 3. Am I proud enough and successful enough in my opinion to speak to a group of younger girls or women about how I live the life of my dreams? Explain.
If you answered “NO” to any of the questions above, then you may need to refocus the direction of your life in one or more areas!
If you want to stay motivated, uplifted, and empowered or if you are ready to ELEVATE your life:
1.Get my FREE Confidence E-Book here. Learn five techniques to upgrade your mindset, lifestyle, and improve your confidence.
2. Take the Confidence Type Quiz here to discover what type of woman you are. There are three main types, but one you should be operating from most of the time to live a regal, confident, and empowered life.
3.Get your copy of The Ultimate Self-Love Journal here for a 31 day journey to falling in love with yourself and your life again. Includes: daily journaling prompts to help you gain clarity, confidence and courage + weekly e-mails from me to hold you accountable for committing to your self-love journey. It is an immediate download.
4. Get a customized confidence blueprint here that details how you can change your thoughts and implement new actions to believe in yourself more, upgrade your confidence, and enjoy being in the skin you are in more!
FIERCE Quotes to Live By
Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?
— Caroline Myss
- 4 Things We Can Take Away from Jada Pinkett Smith
- Black Women Matter Too: How to UNPACK Your Place in this Movement
- 4 Ways to Be at Peace During Pandemic & Protests
- 12 Lessons on “Becoming” FIERCE from Michelle Obama
- Magnetize Your Marketing: How to Use Your Words to Win Hearts & Open Wallets
- Beauty & Style
- Beauty & Style
- Boss Moves
- Business & Branding
- Femininity & Womanhood
- FIERCE Confidence
- Health & Wellness
- Men & Relationships
- Passion & Purpose
- Purpose & Success
- Self-Care & Balance
- Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Truthfully Speaking