Select Page Constitution of Me: Why You Need to VOTE for Yourself MORE
2016 is winding down quickly! We are already in November. It is an election year! This election is no JOKE! I hope you made it to the polls at this crucial time in our history.
But, my message for you today is to consider what you need to STOP voting for in your own life!!
There have been some things this year that you keep VOTING for that you said you wouldn’t keep tolerating, you would stop doing, you would stop saying, and that you need to change….yet instead you haven’t changed certain things.
I NEED YOU TO STOP VOTING for….
- NO SELF-CARE or ME TIME
- SETTLING FOR UNWORTHY MEN (over and over again)
- BEING UNABLE TO SEE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
- EMOTIONAL EATING & WEIGHT GAIN
- LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK
- PROCRASTING ON YOUR PURPOSE
- CARRYING PAIN
- BEING DISTRACTED
- RESISTING HEALING
- SAYING THINGS LIKE “I am a hot mess, I can’t afford it, But I love him, I don’t think I’m enough, I am unworthy of that, When I get xyz, then life will be better.”
Whatever you are TOLERATING that isn’t making you happy, is something you at one point or another VOTED for on your ballot of Self-Love!
Today I want you to spend some time not only VOTING at the polls, but reflecting on:
- How can I be the best candidate (woman) I can be so I can attract the things I most desire?
- What am I tolerating that is not presidential?
- What have I been debating about that I need to make a decision on today? (Then take fast action)
- What is my personal constitution going to be for 2017?
- Who do I need to let go from my cabinet (circle) and who do I need to join me?
Girl create you a “FIERCE Ballot Box” and inside of it, I want you to drop in a slip in which you have answered this [I vow to vote for myself by….]. Then write out 5 goals you need to accomplish by 12/31/16 so you feel as though you have ELECTED the best version of you to step into 2017!
>>>>>Download your FIERCE Ballot Box Slips Here: fierceballotbox2016
Enjoyed this post? Please share and join the FIERCE VIP email list to get weekly motivation, empowerment, freebie, and exercises to your inbox.
FIERCE Quotes to Live By
You never find yourself until you face the truth
— Pearl Bailey
- Empowering Strong Minds: Mental Health Matters
- Sistahs in Business Expo: Celebrating Entrepreneur Women of Color
- Be Authentic to You: Nicki Minaj v. Cardi B
- Empowering Our Sisters: Wellness is Essential
- Taria’s Top 10 Tips for Creating an Effective Vision Board
- Beauty & Style
- Beauty & Style
- Boss Moves
- Business & Branding
- Femininity & Womanhood
- FIERCE Confidence
- Health & Wellness
- Men & Relationships
- Passion & Purpose
- Purpose & Success
- Self-Care & Balance
- Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Truthfully Speaking