Select Page 7 Items Every Regal Woman Should Have In Her Closet
- Neutral Blazer – Every woman needs at least one lightweight blazer in a basic color that can be paired with any outfit for an instant upgrade. Regardless of whether you are wearing a chic dress or casual slacks; adding a blazer is an instant touch of pizzazz that will allow you to go from the boardroom to after work drinks with the girls.
- Confidence Dress – Most people like to suggest at least one LBD (little black dress). But sometimes it’s not so much the color as the fit that matters. We should all have at least one dress in our closets that makes us feel our absolute best. The fit, the style, the fabric all complement your figure and make you feel on top of your game.
- Power Suit – There needs to be at least one outfit in your closet that enables you to dress your professional best in a confident manner. An outfit that says this woman is a pro in her field and a force to be reckoned with. Make sure it’s something that you feel comfortable and confident in so that your focus is where it needs to be, showing how well you know your stuff, not on tugging at something uncomfortable.
- Neutral Heels – A pair of heels in a neutral shade helps your legs appear longer and sleeker, plus they go with anything from your dresses and slacks to your jeans for casual days.
- Dressy Jeans – This is not the old mom jeans you wear for everything, the baggy ones with paint stains. No this would be a pair that you have found that fits your figure properly all the way down and can be worn with either flats or heels comfortably. Take the time to try on several until you find the right pair for your current size and shape.
- Accessories, Accessories, Accessories – From scarves and belts to jewelry, it’s an absolute necessity. You would be amazed how much an ok outfit can be jazzed up with the right accessories added.
- Cute Casual Sundress – You know the one that you can throw on for unexpected guests that looks absolutely amazing on you, the one that you can say “Oh this old thing” in response to compliments. You know the one that lets it appear you always look put together and ready for anything, no one needs to know you were lounging around in baggy sweatpants from college.
Don’t forget to also add a Regal Realness t-shirt to your closet collection! Order one HERE!
I Want to Know:
- What item do you have in your closet that you simply can’t live without?
- How much do you think the way you dress or feel impacts your day and your confidence?
Photo Credit: HealthyBlackWoman.Com
FIERCE Quotes to Live By
Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it
— Maya Angelou
- 4 Things We Can Take Away from Jada Pinkett Smith
- Black Women Matter Too: How to UNPACK Your Place in this Movement
- 4 Ways to Be at Peace During Pandemic & Protests
- 12 Lessons on “Becoming” FIERCE from Michelle Obama
- Magnetize Your Marketing: How to Use Your Words to Win Hearts & Open Wallets
- Beauty & Style
- Beauty & Style
- Boss Moves
- Business & Branding
- Femininity & Womanhood
- FIERCE Confidence
- Health & Wellness
- Men & Relationships
- Passion & Purpose
- Purpose & Success
- Self-Care & Balance
- Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Truthfully Speaking