By: Stevii of Just Stevii
1. Find a business that creates residual income– The key to wealth is creating income for generations to come. Successful businesses do not just make money for right now.
Think about companies such as Wal-Mart, Walt Disney World and JcPenny. The founders of those companies are deceased; however, their legacy and their empires continue to grow.
2. Follow a proven system-When you follow a proven system, you are able to focus. I like to look at focus as Following One Course Until Successful. When your system is proven, that means that it has a standard of excellence. As the business that I personally created becomes a household name, I decided to partner with LiveSmart 360.
It is a company where I am an Independent Distributor. I have the best of both worlds because I am able to still work for myself but I do not work by myself. I am supported by a phenomenal leadership team and also I am able to lead people to discovering their leadership potential. For more information, please visit www.juststevii.com and Click on the Create Financial Freedom tab.
3. Brand yourself within the system-The system that I have collaborated with is LiveSmart 360. It is a revolutionary system that has a flagship product of therapeutic chocolate. I set myself apart from my other business partners by making sure that people who are connected to my business get a customized plan of action. Whether they become my business partners or my clients, I want to offer them solutions and techniques that work specifically for them.
4. Always look at leadership–When looking to collaborate with a company make sure that there is successful leadership that you are connecting to. Make sure that they have a proven record of success.
Make sure that you will be able to get the support that you personally need. Some people may need more one on one attention than others may. If that is you, make sure that the leadership is able to provide that to you.
5. Unlimited income potential– You want to find a way to make money that has no cap. When you have a salary, you are only paid what someone else feels that you are worth. When you have your own business (especially a Multi-Level Marketing business), you are able to decide how much you want to make.